The Tarot of Life is a socially conscious tarot deck featuring a diverse range of characters, body types, and social commentary. This 78-card deck provides modern takes on traditional archetypes that are easy to understand and connect with.
Deck scheduled to arrive September 2021
The Tarot of Life came to me in a dream the night before I bought my first tarot deck. At the time, I would have never imagined I would become a professional tarot reader, much less be creating my own tarot deck. I used my background as a Cell Biologist to help me distill tarot meanings down to their basic features and identify the gaps we’re missing in the tarot community.
I have spent the last 4.5 years as a full-time professional Oracle. I have read tarot for thousands of clients and know exactly what makes an incredible deck of cards.
Tarot of Life Features
- 78 illustrated cards on 350 GSM Cardstock
- Removal of unneccessary gender
- A diverse range of skin tones, ages, body types, and relationship styles
- Linen Finish for incredible shuffling
- Matte UV coating for durability
- Protective box with lid + ribbon for travel
- Bound Guidebook that amplifies your intuitive understanding of the cards
Every card in this deck tells a story. I’ve studied how professionals, the tarot curious, and people who are brand new to tarot react to the cards to ensure this deck is easy to understand. While all of the imagery is complete, some illustrations are bound to be adjusted as I receive more feedback.
Court Cards Reimagined
Court cards have been renamed in order to facilitate a more intuitive understanding of the cards. This change also removes unneccessary gender in the cards.
- Pages have become Explorers
- Knights have become Students
- Queens have become Influencers
- Kings have become Teachers
- Native wildflowers, shrubs, and trees will be planted for every tarot deck sold.
- Shipping Materials are made from recycled materials
- Shipping Materials are compostable to keep them out of landfills and our overwhelmed recycling centers
- Shipping inks are made with algae to prevent heavy metals from entering the soil
While there is always room for improvement, these are the ways we are tending to and thanking the Earth for growing the materials used to make the Tarot of Life.
It has been such an honor to create this deck and imagine all of the magic it will help you bring into the world. Thank you for being on this journey with me. Thank you for exploring your intuition and sharing your unique gifts with others. We need them now more than ever.
Special thanks to the tarot creators who inspired me along this journey. Especially Chris-Anne Donnelly, Kelly Mosser, Amanda Bell, Stefanie Caponi, Bobby Abate, and Pamela Smith.
I am forever grateful for this experience.
Pre-Order Your Tarot of Life Deck Now