Chosen as one of the “Best Tarot Decks for Beginners” by the Today Show
- A diverse range of skin tones, ages, body types, and relationship styles
- Removal of unnecessary gender
- Bound 194 Page Guidebook that amplifies your intuitive understanding of the cards
- 310 GSM Linen cardstock for incredible shuffling
Court Cards Reimagined
Court cards have been renamed in order to facilitate a more intuitive understanding of the cards. This change also removes unnecessary gender in the cards.
- Pages have become Explorers
- Knights have become Students
- Queens have become Influencers
- Kings have become Teachers
The Tarot of Life Guidebook is a refined version of my original tarot research journal. In the bound guidebook book you’ll find
- Associations for astrology, elements, numerology, and timing
- Keywords & Quick Meanings
- Descriptions for Upright and Reversals
- Journal prompts to integrate the reading
- Tarot Spreads & More
Kelsey Kendrick –
I am an avid deck collecter and Tarot of Life is easily one of the decks I use the most! Mariah’s illustration style is modern, clever and engaging and her balance of bright colours with the clean, minimalist background/layouts is wonderful. The Tarot of Life is a great deck to use with clients thanks to accessible her depictions are for Tarot newbies and how wonderfully the cards handle and shuffle. I have recommended the Tarot of Life to many friends because it’s so appealing to so many Tarot skill levels. My collection wouldn’t be the same without this deck as the powerhouse workhorse that it is!
Gretchen LeMay –
I have a personal and beautiful relationship with my Rider Waite deck, so much so that I had avoided buying other decks. I felt that if I read from another deck I would be cheating on mine! Silly I know but it’s true 🙂
I began following Mariah on instagram when she was in the process of creating Tarot of Life. I felt invested in her process and allowed myself to buy Tarot of Life once it became available for sale.
When I got her deck I fell in love with the card stock. Shuffling was a dream. Her guide book and interpretations are impactful and I found her artwork was easy to connect too. I love how she uses herself and those special to her in the illustrations. I use Tarot of Life often, and no my Rider Waite isn’t jealous 🙂
After buying the deck, and creating a relationship with Mariah over Instagram I chose to take her Reading Tarot For Others Course. Mariah is not just a gifted reader and creator, but she is generous and insightful guide as well!